General terms and conditions
māgoa. (in the following text as “Shop”) is a trading name of Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije, which provides services of e-commerce (in the following text as “Provider”). To use some of the services or features made available to you on this online Shop you do not need to register for an account. However, upon registration you do get some benefits (build a customized Wish list, give opinion about the items, use promo codes, review past purchases, etc.) The use of the Shop is free of charge.
When you register, you agree to our terms and conditions. User receives their own username, which is the same as chosen e-mail address, and a password, which can be changed at any given time. You are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, you can modify that in the “My account” section.
When you register, you also agree to receive promotional messages (promotions, sales, events, etc.) from the Shop to the e-mail used upon registration. User can at any time unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your e-mail from our list. General terms and conditions of the Shop consider the rights between the Shop and User and business relationship between the Provider and Purchaser.
Eligibility of Information
Provider is committed to always provide the Purchaser the following information:
- identity of the company (information about the company)
- contact addresses, which allow quick and efficient communication (e-mail, phone)
- essential characteristics of items or services
- availability of items (each item or service, which is part of the online selection should be available in a reasonable deadline)
- terms of delivery or carrying out a service (means, location and date of delivery)
- all prices should be set clearly and unambiguously, stating if price of the items already includes taxes and delivery costs
- payment methods and delivery
- timeline of offer validity
- deadline in which you can still cancel the contract between you and the Shop
- clear statement of complaint policy, including all personal data
In the online Shop we accept the following payments:
1. Payments via online banking, post or bank office
If you choose to pay via the above-mentioned methods, we will despatch your items through a delivery service to your address, as soon as your transaction is complete and payment is visible on our account.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to www.magoamagazine.com. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by māgoa. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
Prices shown on the Shop are in Euros and do not include VAT as VAT is not applicable according to the 1stparagraph of the Article 94 of Value added tax act (ZDDV-1). They do not include additional costs of payment methods and delivery, which are stated in the Payment and Delivery section.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The Euros price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error. In that case the Provider will offer the Purchaser to decline their order and will provide a solution, which will be in favor to both of the parties. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, from time to time, prices are subject to change in response to currency exchange rate changes, markdowns and other commercial factors. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
You will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you. Delivery costs is applicable to Slovenia and are for every order up to 2kg 2,5 € with VAT included and above 2kg 4,5 € with VAT included. If your purchasing the items in the EU countries or outside the EU, the cost for every order is 9,5 € with VAT included for a package up to 2kg and 16,7 € with VAT included.
Please note we aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days. If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you via e-mail.
Cancelling your order under the consumer contracts and returns
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day after the day on which you (or someone you nominate, other than a carrier) receives the last of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by email on email@example.com. For orders cancelled under the ICACRs, we will issue you with a full refund including the shipping cost paid by you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the good have been returned; or
- if no goods were supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation.
We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the re-imbursement. In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled your order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest. If we do not receive the goods back, we may arrange to have them collected from you at your cost.
You shall return cancelled orders to:
Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije
Cesta Andreja Bitenca 9
1210 Ljubljana Šentvid
You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the ICACRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order, by email or post as described above.
Items should be returned unused and with all māgoa. garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused. Where provided, belts and any other packaging such as dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. All returns should be requested before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund within 6 months from the date you received it. If you have owned your item for longer than this, and certainly over 6 months, then please contact us in person, through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not held accountable for any damage which is considered to be faulty after two years after you delivered the garment to us.
Insurance of Delivery
The delivery service insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us. If there is visible damage on the package, you can decline the delivery of goods. When you receiving the package, which is in intact condition and later find out the goods inside are damaged, then please contact us at email@example.com, because Pošta Slovenije is not allowed to examine contents of the packages.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. You can search for the items through the categories which are presented on the top part of the page. Māgoa offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our shop, unless marked otherwise. If an item is not in stock, there is always assigned delivery period.
Once you have made your choice, your order has been placed in the basket and your payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched.
If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. You are under no obligation to give us your personal data, however, in case you fail to provide us with your information, we cannot conclude a contract with you, therefore complete your order.
You have certain rights under the law. In Slovenia, these include:
- That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- A right to cancel any order for a product within 14 days after the date of receipt of the product and receive a full refund even if it is not defective (see Cancelling your order above).
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
If you have a complaint about us, send us a letter to Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije, Cesta Andreja Bitenca 9, 1210 Ljubljana Šentvid, giving full details including date of purchase and order reference number where applicable and your full name and address and contact details. The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the Slovenian law and the relevant courts of Slovenia will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Under the data protection law, the data controller is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected.
The Māgoa website is owned and run by Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije (in the following as Operator).
Društvo za povezovanje umetnikov in spodbujanje lokalne umetniške produkcije
Cesta Andreja Bitenca 9
1210 Ljubljana Šentvid
registration number: 4113900000
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.magoamagazine.com:
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive māgoa. News.
- If you register for a māgoa. account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and additional information regarding your favourite designers and your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on www.magoamagazine.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of www.magoamagazine.com, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our contract with you, including taking payment, shipping and delivery;
- To provide you with relevant information about our products and services via our marketing communications and advertising;
- To help you take full advantage of our website, including placing and holding items in your shopping bag and using services such as Wish Lists;
- To improve the performance of our website and our promotion of the website;
- To allow our Customer Care team to help you with queries and requests;
- To send you updates to important information such as our Terms & Conditions.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
- Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when you purchase an item from www.magoamagazine.com so that we can process your payment and send you order confirmation.
- In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
- We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
- Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange information with other specialist organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of māgoa. who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialising in IT and telematics services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities, including social media organisations; companies specialising in market research and data processing; companies offering contact centre services; companies providing publishing and distribution services.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria:
When you have purchased goods from www.magoamagazine.com, we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years from the billing date;
When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment;
When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of www.magoamagazine.com, such as marketing communications subscription, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service;
When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you.
When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyse your behaviour in order to customise the website and to show you personalised sales offers, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it;
When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity).
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be shared with
- tell you how long we will keep the data
- if the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data
- tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making
- tell you if the data is stored outside of the European Economic Area, and if so what safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
- let you have a concise and clear copy of the data
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to stop us using your data until it has been corrected. We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date and we will be happy to correct or remove data you think is inaccurate. You can also update your own information at any time by logging into My Account at www.magoamagazine.com.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” on a marketing email or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may receive a small number of further communications immediately after unsubscribing but we will implement your request as quickly as possible.
You have the right at any time to oppose our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. You will need to explain the reasons behind your request and allow us to consider your request and respond.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and reviewing your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to cease processing promptly and to delete your personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach.